This is another now page.
This page is written in November, 2022.
Until now, I was lucky not to catch Covid, and do my best to keep it that way.
- Getting used to retirement (from May, 2022)
Still writing articles for the Dutch Linux Magazine
- An Introduction To Programming In Emacs Lisp by Robert J. Chassell
- The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein
Recommendable books1 I have read in 2022:
- The Forever War (1974) by Joe Haldeman
- The Rediscovery of Man (book from 1993, stories written in fifties and sixties) by Cordwainer Smith
- His Master's Voice (1968), by Stanislaw Lem
- Sourcery (1988), the fifth Discworld novel, by Terry Pratchett
- The White Album (1979) by Joan Didion
- Never Let Me Go (2005) by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Ice (1967) by Anna Kavan. Unfortunately, the last book she wrote in her life.
- Seize the Day (1956) by Saul Bellow
- Mort (1987), the fourth Discworld novel, by Terry Pratchett
- The Dispossessed (1974), one of the seven novels of the Hainish Cycle, by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Way Station (1963)c by Clifford D. Simak
1.: Other books won't make it to this list
- Using Emacs (started serious learning to use Emacs in March 2021, after using Vim for +20 years)
- Coding in Elisp
- Coding in SBCL Common Lisp
See also my Uses page.